Client Relationship Specialist
At Bradley, Foster & Sargent
Bradley, Foster & Sargent is an independently owned, fast-growing investment advisory and wealth management firm. Our culture is based on serving clients well through customized, goal-oriented investment management services. We value dedication, hard work and a sense of urgency.
We are seeking a self-starter, detail oriented, and adaptable Client Relationship Specialist with a passion for helping clients and working in a highly collaborative environment. The Client Relationship Specialist is responsible for providing exceptional client service and investment support to portfolio managers and clients, including communicating with attorneys, accountants, and brokers on behalf of our clients. Provides administrative coordination within the firm, including Trading, Operations, Business Development, and other Client Relationship Specialists. As a Client Relationship Specialist, you’ll report to Portfolio Managers for client support activities, and to the Chief Operations Officer for operational and administrative management.
Job Description and Responsibilities
- Client-centric position that includes engaging with clients; responding to client needs and requests; acting as liaison between the client and portfolio manager; developing and maintaining meaningful relationships while building client confidence and providing exceptional service.
- Daily reconciliation of client portfolios to ensure accuracy of internal records.
- Provide administrative assistance: establish and maintain client information within portfolio management software. Properly maintain client information and client interactions in Client Relationship Management (CRM) program. Preparation and review of quarterly mailings; assistance with trading activities; and support of other Client Relationship Specialists.
- Prepare and compile meeting material and account paperwork for all client meetings.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3-5 years of Financial Services or Investment industry experience.
- Broad knowledge of financial markets and industry terminology.
- Detail-oriented, with a client-first mindset, excellent organizational skills, ability to multi-task and a sense of urgency to produce timely results in a fast-paced work environment.
- Able to manage own workflow and priorities and can accommodate ad hoc Client/Portfolio Manager’s requests.
- Effective in multiple forms of communication, demonstrating a professional, collaborative and positive attitude.
- Well-versed in Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, Outlook & OneDrive), ability to learn new programs and adapt to technology enhancements.
- Prior experience with Portfolio or Trust Accounting platforms; experience with SS&C/Advent software a plus.
- Prior experience in similar roles of direct Client Support & Relationship Management within the Financial Services industry.
- We strive to provide our employees with excellent benefits, focused on supporting their physical, financial, and emotional wellbeing.
- We provide competitive salary, bonus opportunities, generous 401(k) profit-sharing plan, paid time off and holidays, excellent health benefits, tuition reimbursement, allowance for professional development, and more!
- The job site is the firm’s office in Hartford, CT. During the COVID-19 pandemic, work will be performed at locations, as determined by the Chief Operations Officer.
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Please fill out the form below.